Effective November 1, 2013
Napland Games, LLC reserves the right to modify or revise these Terms at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Any such modifications or revisions will be posted on wordspionage.com prior to the changes becoming effective. Your continued use of the Service after any modifications or revisions to these Terms are posted will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such modifications or revisions. If you object to any modification or revision, your sole recourse shall be to cease using the Service.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Napland Games, LLC grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use and access the Service, solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
You agree not to (and not to attempt to):
--use the Service for any use or purpose other than as expressly permitted by these Terms.
--copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, or otherwise exploit the Service or any portion of the Service, except as expressly permitted in these Terms. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by Napland Games, LLC or its licensors, except for the permissions and rights expressly granted in these Terms.
If you violate these Terms, Napland Games, LLC reserves the right to issue you a warning regarding the violation or immediately terminate or suspend any or all accounts you have created using the Service. You agree that Napland Games, LLC need not provide you notice before terminating or suspending your account(s). Napland Games, LLC reserves the right to refuse any user access to the Services without notice for any reason, including, but not limited to, a violation of the Terms.
All rights, title, and interest in and to all materials that are part of the Service (including, but not limited to, designs, text, graphics, pictures, videos, information, applications, software, music, sound, and other files, and their selection and arrangement), except for User Content (as defined below), collectively referred to as the Service Materials, are owned by Napland Games, LLC and/or its licensors. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not acquire any ownership rights whatsoever by downloading the Service Materials.
You agree that you shall not modify, copy, distribute, frame, reproduce, republish, download, scrape, display, post, transmit, or sell in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, or otherwise exploit the Service Materials without Napland Games, LLC’s express prior written permission. All other uses of copyrighted material, including any derivative use, require express prior written permission from Napland Games, LLC. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Service Materials not in accordance with these Terms is expressly prohibited and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Service or by accessing any of the Service Materials provided by Napland Games, LLC or any derivative works thereof. All rights not expressly granted by these Terms are reserved by Napland Games, LLC and its licensors, and no license is granted hereunder by estoppel, implication, or otherwise.
Any data, text, graphics, photographs, their selection and arrangement, and any other materials uploaded to the Service by you or other users (User Content) are subject, in whole or in part, to unlimited commercial, noncommercial, and/or promotional use by Napland Games, LLC. All User Content is the sole responsibility of the person from whom the User Content originated. Thus, users are responsible, and Napland Games, LLC is not responsible, for any files users upload, post, or otherwise make available.
Napland Games, LLC may or may not regulate User Content and does not guarantee the accuracy, quality, or integrity of any User Content posted via the Napland Games, LLC application. By using Napland Games, LLC you acknowledge and accept that you may be exposed to material you find offensive or objectionable. You agree that Napland Games, LLC will not under any circumstances be liable for any User Content, including, but not limited to, errors in any User Content or any loss or damage incurred by use of the User Content.
User Content is not confidential and will not be returned to the user.
You represent and warrant that User Content you transmit or submit is original to you and that you exclusively own the rights to such content, including the right to grant all of the rights and licenses in these Terms without Napland Games, LLC incurring any third party obligations or liability arising out of its exercise of such rights and licenses.
You hereby grant to Napland Games, LLC a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid-up, and royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, and otherwise exploit User Content you transmit or submit and all derivative works. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, you hereby waive any moral rights you may have in User Content.
Napland Games, LLC reserves the right to remove and permanently delete any User Content from the Service with or without notice for any reason or no reason. You may notify Napland Games, LLC of any User Content that you believe violates these Terms or other inappropriate user behavior by emailing email@example.com.
The Service may provide communication channels designed to enable you to communicate with other Service users. Napland Games, LLC has no obligation to monitor these communication channels, but we may do so and reserve the right to review materials posted to the communication channels and to remove any materials (including, without limitation, User Content) at any time, with or without notice, for any reason, at our sole discretion. Napland Games, LLC may also terminate or suspend your access to any communication channels at any time, with or without notice, for any reason. You acknowledge that any User Content (including, without limitation, chats, postings, or materials posted by users) on the communication channels is neither endorsed nor controlled by Napland Games, LLC. Napland Games, LLC will not under any circumstances be liable for any activity within communication channels.
As a condition of your use of the Service, and without limiting your other obligations under these Terms, you agree to comply with the restrictions and rules of use set forth in this section as well as any additional restrictions or rules (such as application-specific rules) set forth in the Service. In furtherance of the foregoing, and as an example and not as a limitation, you agree not to:
1. post, upload, transmit, or otherwise disseminate information that is obscene, indecent, vulgar, pornographic, sexual, or otherwise objectionable.
2. defame, libel, ridicule, mock, stalk, threaten, harass, intimidate, or abuse anyone for any reason.
3. violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property, or other rights of any party, including using, uploading, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available any information made available through the Service in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity).
4. attempt to obtain passwords or other private information from other members.
5. improperly use support channels or complaint buttons to make false reports to Napland Games, LLC.
6. use cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods, or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service or any Napland Games, LLC game experience.
7. design or assist in the design of cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods, or any other unauthorized third party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service or any Napland Games, LLC game experience.
8. modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Service without Napland Games, LLC’s express prior written permission.
9. disrupt, overburden, or assist in the disruption or overburdening of any computer or server used to offer or support the Service or any Napland Games, LLC game environment, or the enjoyment of the Service or any Napland Games, LLC game by any other person.
10. institute, assist, or become involved in any type of attack, including, without limitation, distribution of a virus, denial of service attacks upon the Service, or other attempts to disrupt the Service or any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Service.
11. attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, to accounts registered to others, or to the computers, servers, or networks connected to the Service by any means other than the user interface provided by Napland Games, LLC, including, but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any person to circumvent or modify any security, technology, device, or software that is part of the Service.
12. interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service, or connect to or use the Service in any way not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service.
13. use any unauthorized third party software that accesses, intercepts, "mines," or otherwise collects information from the Service, through the Service, or that is in transit from or to the Service, including, without limitation, any software that reads areas of RAM or streams of network traffic used by the Service.
14. intercept, examine, or otherwise observe any proprietary communications protocol used by a client, a server, or the Service, whether through the use of a network analyzer, packet sniffer, or other device.
15. make any automated use of the system, or take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
16. use, facilitate, create, or maintain any unauthorized connection to the Service, including, without limitation, any connection to any unauthorized server that emulates or attempts to emulate any part of the Service or any connection using programs, tools, or software not expressly approved by Napland Games, LLC.
17. exploit, distribute, or publicly inform other members of any game error, miscue, or bug which gives an unintended advantage.
18. violate any applicable laws or regulations, or promote or encourage any illegal activity, including, but not limited to, hacking, cracking, or distributing counterfeit software, cheats, or hacks for the Service.
These rules of use are not meant to be exhaustive, and Napland Games, LLC reserves the right to determine what conduct it considers to be a violation of the Terms or improper use of the Service and to take action up to and including termination of your account and exclusion from further participation in the Service.
You may terminate your account at any time and for any reason by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Napland Games, LLC may terminate your account and your access to the Service (or, at Napland Games, LLC’s sole discretion, applicable portions of the Service) at any time and for any reason. Napland Games, LLC is not required to provide you with any notice or warning prior to any such termination.